Friday, October 30, 2009

And Now I'm Losing Brain Cells

And it goes on and on and on...

One of my daughter's is super dramatic. She's the type that if you play into her dramatics she just gets worse and worse and more into it. So you have to shut it down pretty fast. Do you think that happens when you live with grandparents? Heck no, they give into her every whim and I'm ready to flip out over it. When we went to church the first time, she didn't want to go to Primary. I said, suck it up, you need to go. Grandma said, oooohhhh, I'll take you and sit with you. Do you think she did? NO. She didn't make her go to class at all, and of course I don't find this out until afterwards because I had to deal with my son in nursery. What I wish I'd done:
"You know, this just can't happen anymore. She needs to know who her parents are, and you can't interfere in everything we do with her. You go to your class, and we'll take care of her. Thank you very much!"

I'm so frustrated with it I think I'm about to go off on her butt. It really may come down to that. Do you think I can do it?! I hope so because I lose any more sanity over this woman.

No comments: