Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Crux of My Problems: The Mother In Law

There's a lot of changes going on in my life right now, that especially don't help with dealing with dumb people since I'm super stressed right now. What it comes down to is that we're moving. Moving is horrible and I hate packing, especially with four kids in the way. Our plan right now is that when we get to our destination we'll be living with my in-laws for a little bit until we can get settled and find our own place. I was really nervous about this, but was going into it with a pretty positive attitude, that is until my in-laws started making comments. Comments that worried me this wouldn't be a fun experience. So I talked to my mom and she said, well let them know how much you appreciate what they're doing and that you know its a sacrifice for them and you're going to help out around the house, all that junk. So I tried. Believe me, I've tried two or three times to tell my mother-in-law how much I appreciate what they're doing for us. And she just cuts me off. And kind of just blows off what I'm saying. Its infuriating! What do you do with someone who has no concept of communication? Or manners...

No comments: