Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stupid In Laws

So Thanksgiving and all that went okay, it helps to have other people to take some of the focus off everything that bugs me. Except for one thing, I figured out that my sister in law bugs the hell out of me. She also lives here with us, she's in her mid-thirties and is just one of those poeple who will never move out, I'm not going to say anymore about that (I could go on for a long time...). But here's the deal, we're expected to clean up our stuff, put things away, help do housework and whatever else, which is mostly reasonable and we do; sister in law? Not so much. She is so lazy its exasperating! If I leave my purse out for half an hour, my mother in law moves it. If sister in law leaves her's out, it sits there for...well, ever really. Or like yesterday, we took the kids out for a drive to look at Christmas lights and by the time we got back, our mail was sitting on our bed. Of course EVERYONE else's mail is still sitting out on the table, but our's needs to be put away RIGHT THEN. (Really, I think the mother in law is just being nosy and wants to go in our room, but still.) The sister in law's had this envelope sitting in the kitchen for like three weeks now, heaven forbid someone ask her to put it away. Its so ridiculous. I hate it here so much I don't even know what to do with myself (except spiral into a deep dark depression, which is what I'm possibly doing), and get this, my mother in law asks my husband the other day if 'there's maybe something wrong with me? I seem a little upset...' Are you freaking kidding me?! No one talks to me, no one asks me how I'm doing, no one treats me with any sort of anything and you wonder why I'm upset?! Also ridiculous.

What I really wish I could do is just give everyone a piece of my mind, but my mom said that won't really make me feel better. Eh, what does she know?... kidding people, kidding.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Sometimes, it really does though.

I am a big fan of writing letters, and then burning them. It helps me to feel better!

And you were so right. The Chuck-A-Rama was better.